Avocado is a wonderful ingredient in face mask recipes for glowing skin. It is a good source of antioxidants to protect cells from free radical damage, including vitamin C, which is necessary for the formation of collagen, and essential fatty acids to hold in moisture. Use ripe avocado in natural beauty recipes for the skin to soften, nourish, and to prevent wrinkles.
You can simply mash an avocado and smear onto the face and neck. Leave on until the fruit has dried. Use a warm wash cloth to wash away. Splash the face with cool water and pat dry. For dry skin add one teaspoonful of sesame oil. For mature skin mix with a whipped egg white. For sensitive skin mash with two drops of chamomile essential oil. For oily skin mix in one tablespoon of witch hazel.
Preparation. In blender, combine avocado, egg white and lemonjuice; puree until smooth.Apply evenly to face. leave on 20 minutes while you phone your best friend and play catch up; rinse with warm water.
Due to its properties, the fruit ingested and applied to the skin brings a number of health benefits.
1. It is valuable for the development of skin nourishing cream, for its ability to penetrate and maintenance.
2. Ideal for improving dry skin.
3. For skin with eczema, dermatitis and grains, helps treat these problems.
4. The seed is used as the body oil massage and muscle relaxation, for its smoothness and rapid absorption in all skin types.
5. Due to its content of vitamin E to stimulate collagen, intake helps the skin care and slow down the aging process.