Take a warm, soothing bath. Fill your bathtub with warm water and some lavender that helps in calming and relaxing the body and reduces muscle tension.You can add chamomile, which is a skin soother and helps in reducing swelling and pain in the skin. Lie in the bath for some time and let these herbs relax your body and mind.
Try adding some vinegar to your bath water. This can help to keep away bacteria that are known to cause infections or rashes. This tends to work especially well during the hot summer months.
In dry winter months, baking soda can often relieve the itchy, dry harsh feeling when added to your bath. There are two popular methods of using baking soda in a bath.
While sleeping in your bed, ensure that your neck is properly supported through the night. Buy a good quality people to help keep the stress off your neck. Your sleep should rejuvenate you so ensure that every part of your body is taken care of properly.
Dry skin problem can be prevented or treated if not too severe, follow these steps:
1. Do not bathe too often in a day, Wash face once a day.
2. Do not use a hard soap, soap which contains moisturizer is best used. Avoid products that contain high Alkaline or contain alcohol.
3. Use warm water not hot.
4. Application of oil or moisturizer for a bath on the skin, moisturizer contains oil that is more effective.
5. Use moisturizer air if the air is being dried.
6. consume enough water each day.
7. Use a moisturizer with at least SPF 15 to keep the skin moisture.