Proper skincare is important for men and women alike. If you don’t care for your skin properly, you may end up with dry or itchy skin, ingrown hairs or other skin problems. Improperly cared for skin often looks unattractive, as well. WebMD recommends making skincare part of your daily routine.
1. Cleanse your face daily to eliminate bacteria, dead skin cells and excess oil. These three elements are culprits to acne flareups and need to be cleansed away from the skin and pores. Cleansers containing salicylic acids are ideal for clearing blocked pores and preventing infection and acne while clearing up any blemishes.
2. Bathe daily with a body wash or soap designed for men. There are several products on the market that nix the sweet pea smell for a more manly scent. Men tend to sweat more than women, so daily bathing is important to prevent growth of bacteria under the arms and other sweat gland locations.
3. Shampoo and condition hair regularly. Oily hair should be washed daily while drier hair may be washed two to three times weekly. Use a conditioner if dealing with dry, brittle hair to add in moisture and soften the hair shaft.
5. Shave your nape. There are men who rather shave their hair but missed to shave the area on the back of their neck. Check this in the mirror every so often. It is recommended to get a professional hair cutter or barber to get your hair done.
7. Exercise. Exercising is the number beauty regiment for your body. This will help you gain the energy you need all throughout the day. It releases happy hormones plus you tone your muscles and keep your body healthy with every workout.