Hands are one of the most visible parts of your body and they also take a lot of daily abuse. You use them in everyday activities but rarely take care of them the way they deserve.
Give them the same attention you give your face and let us good take care of your hands.
There are lots of ways available at salons which give your hand and nails treatment to improve the texture and growth of nails such as manicure. Nails are composed of hard protein called keratin and protect the finger ends and toes from any kind of tearing and breaking.
Lack of nutrients can make your nails brittle and light so to improve the texture it is essential to have healthy diet rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals.
Raw vegetables and fruits are the best sources to boost up your nails and to get healthy hands.
Regular Caring Tips:
- Use milk cream. You can add a little lemon juice and glycerin to the milk cream and rub this on hands.
- Wash your hands with water mixed with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Mix glycerin in rose water or cucumber juice. Dab a cotton wool in this mix and rub your hands. This will clean the skin and make it smooth.
- Put almond oil and rub the skin on hands and fingers to get a beautiful hand.
- Rub boiled potato pulp and get beautiful hands.