Big, beautiful brows help to frame your face and give you a fresh and youthful look. Skip the thin, over-plucked brows, which can look harsh and aging, and rock something altogether more flattering. Guilty of getting a little crazy with the tweezers? Don’t worry! We’ve all been there, but you don’t need to wait for those strands to grow to work a fuller look.
3. Brush eyebrows to set them upwards so that it looks clean and well shaped.
4. Use a black eyebrow pencil to get the clear shape of the eyebrows. Don’t apply a dark shade of the eyebrow pencil as thick eyebrows look dark and eyebrow pencil can make your face look dark and hairy.
5. Now apply a lighter shade of eye shadow on the entire eyes from the lashline to the brows. Apply a shiny silver eye shadow on the eyebrow bone to define the brows.
6. Day eye makeup should not have glitter. Simple nude eye shadow colour is enough to highlight those thick eyebrows with makeup.
7. For evening makeup, apply silver or bronze eye shadow on the upper eyelids. Cover the brow line and bone with silver shadow. Also cover the corner of the eyes with the silver eye shadow.
8. Apply eyeliner on the upper eyelids and if you want to make the eyes look bigger and well shaped. You can also try to get cat eyes by drawing the eyeliner upwards from the corner of the eyes.