Carrot really is good for your eyesight. In fact, organic carrot juice is one of nature’s most “healing” foods; its benefits including balancing blood acidity and blood sugar, detoxifying the body, reducing the risk of heart disease by cleaning artery deposits, protecting the respiratory system, reducing cancer risks, lowering serum cholesterol levels, reducing inflammation, and building the immune system. Organic carrot juice is an excellent source of pro-vitamin A, vitamins C, D, E, K, B1 and B6. Carrots are also rich in bioton, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and organic sodium.
Health Benefits of Carrot:
1. Carrot boosts the quality of breast milk and so it is very essential for pregnant Women
2. Carrot enhances the color and quality of our skin, hair and nails.
3. Carrot lowers cholesterol and blood pressure when eaten daily.
4. Raw Carrot has beta-carotene which is a strong antioxidant that can prevent cancer.
5. Carrot juice helps in preventing bodily infections and is considered to be valuable for the adrenal glands
6. Carrot helps in preventing night blindness and improves eyesight.
7. The other beneficiary for women is that is helps in increasing menstrual flow.
8. Regulates blood sugar.
9. Carrot can promote colon health, because carrot is rich in fiber.
1. Carrot Pack for oily skin: Boil a carrot in water and blend it in a blender. Add two teaspoons of pure honey. Mix well so that it forms a smooth paste. Leave it on for twenty minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water. This treatment will make your skin glow with health.
2. Carrot anti-wrinkle pack: Mix a grated carrot with three spoons of whole milk cream. Use it every week on your face to combat against fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Carrot for dry skin: Peel a carrot and place it in a glass jar. Pour coconut oil so that the carrot is covered by the oil. Leave the jar in the sun for about two days. Now strain the oil and use it for moisturizing your skin daily.