Neeem Should you place drops of neem oil on the slide and place it within powerful microscope, you will notice the many components in neem making it such a great fertiliser. Neem oil contains phosphates, sulfur compounds and nitrogen – compounds that actually work wonders when it comes to plant growing. Moreover, neem oil is extremely appealing to earthworms. Which means that if you use neem oil like a fertiliser, earthworms – which help circulate minerals to plants – will thrive inside your garden soil. This possibility shouldn’t worry you: remember, in case your garden soil has earthworms, this means your garden is very healthy.
4. Neem juice reduces vaginal pain during pregnancy. Many pregnant women massage with neem juice to get rid of labor pain.
Use of Neem Leaf for Dental Problems:
Dry Neem leaves in shade and grind to make powder. Use it to massage your gums to treat pyorrhoea. It will also strengthen the gums. You may add a pinch of clove powder and peppermint powder to make it more refreshing.
Home remedies with Neem:
1. Apply Crushed fresh leaves of Neem on acne. In case of body acne mix fine paste of fresh Neem leaves in little water and smear this mixture on back, chest and shoulders.
2. In itching, application of Neem oil on affected areas helps. Boil Neem leaves in a big bowl of water and mix this in bathing water. This reduces body itch.
3. Massaging Neem oil to scalp removes head lice and prevents formation of dandruff.
4. Mix dry Neem powder, shikakai and amla in water and apply this as pack on head . This pack has to be kept for 45 minutes and washed off later. This prevents hair-loss and dandruff. Fresh Neem leaves can also be used instead of dry Neem powder.