Makeup for night party should be very flashy so that you could look most attractive among all. Night party makeup sometimes is confusing for some people, because every time they want to look something different and for this they want to do something different. To get notices in the eye of everyone you should have a comfortable makeup and should not be done in a hurry. You must start your makeup early. Here are some of the points that you must remember while doing a makeup for party.
1. Have a look on your skin as it should be fresh. In order to keep your skin fresh rub ice cubes on your face for 5-10 minutes in breaks.
2. Dip a cotton ball in milk and wipe your face. Your skin looks very fresh.
3. You must be careful regarding base of your face complexion. Use foundation brush or sponge and apply foundation lotion or cream all over your face.
4. Shimmer powder can also be used for better results.
5. Apply blush on your cheeks of matching color of your dressing. Apply blusher on sides of forehead and chin.
You can give a dramatic look to your eyes through different ways. You should use shimmery white eye shadow for inner corners of eyes. If you use darker eye shadows than it creates a dramatic look, you can use liquid black or color eyeliners for unique look. To get a glamorous look you should use false eye lashes and eye lenses.
Strong Lip Stick Shade:
While doing make up for a night outing, try to choose a strong lipstick shade. Using light lipstick shades don’t really work at night, as they appear as if you haven’t applied anything on your lips.