Many women love to have their fingernails painted. Not only is having painted nails a sign of beauty, but also a sign that you are well groomed. Many people love to have a french manicure done, but that can be repetitive. If you want to change the look of your nails and give them a new appearance that is fun, then this article is for you. Painting zebra stripes on your nails can be very trendy and fun. Your fingernails will not go unnoticed.
1. Clean your nails. Clean your nails and manicure well to remove any dirt or oils from inside and outside your nails. Remove all traces of old nail polish with a remover. Keep your nails for about 10 minutes, soaking in lukewarm soapy water.
2. File your nails. Then gently wipe dry your nails and hands and cut off nail if they are too long and file well. The nail should be the appropriate length for zebra design.
4. Apply two coats of base color. Start by applying a base coat of clear color and layer it with two coats of the base color which will be white. Gently blow on nails in between coats and remember to apply with sweeping upstrokes.
5. Paint the zebra stripes. Use short, small strokes to create thin lines of black (or your favorite nail polish color). If you do not have a steady hand, use a small paintbrush, half the size of the nail polish brush, to create thin, small stripes.
7. Your done. Enjoy your zebra printed nails.