When you have pimples on face, the skin is very sensitive so using harsh chemicals as makeup will affect the skin even badly. Without makeup, your the skin is no better but looks dull, messy and unclear. If you want to go to a party and are desparate to hide all the blemishes and spots on face.
1. Cleanse your face . If you are looking for a makeup that just wouldn’t run down leaving your acne blasted face gawking at the world, the first thing you need to do is cleanse your face with a mild ‘noncomedogenic cleanser’. This would help to hold the makeup better! Just squirt some cleanser on your hands and massage it gently on your face.
2. If you are in a mood to stage an image makeover and flaunt super smooth skin, don’t forget to swipe your face with a purifying toner containing pore-unclogging salicylic acid before you grab the brush. Just dunk a cotton ball in an alcohol free toner and wipe it over your face post your cleansing routine.
3. The Foundation. Use a light dabbing motion in applying the foundation. As with your concealer, use the foundation sparingly. With a sponge, blend the foundation and then reapply it if needed.
4. Avoid using too many colours on your face as it is already discoloured (due to acne). Applying a suitable and a branded foundation with little makeup to the eyes and lips will be enough to make you look pretty for the day. These makeup tips are suggested by millions of teens and working women who have undergone the problem.
5. Go Natural. If you have picky skin natural makeup products are often worth purchasing. Many natural mineral and cream foundation makeups can be bought at your local makeup store, and they can all be purchased online and shipped to your home. I highly recommend looking into Tarte makeup products. All of their makeup is natural, and formulated without any sulfates, chemicals, fragrances, dyes or gluten. I have always been prone to very painful, deep cystic acne, but after switching to natural makeup products I noticed a mountainous improvement in my skin tone and complexion.
6. Before You Go To Bed. It is best if you can remove your makeup as soon as you return home from school or work. You want your skin to breathe and your acne to get as much fresh air as possible.