Today almost every second women on this earth is working and most of them are indulged in full time jobs.In such a scenario when you have to appear like a plastic from nine in the morning to five in the evening, it becomes really essential to go for such a make up that does not comes off even if your job involves traveling a lot. So, it is really important to do right kind of make up with right products. So, first thing that you must keep in mind is the skin tone. If you have oily skin then the makeup technique and products will be different and if the skin is dry then the cosmetics and make up technique would get different.
To take your pout from day to night, apply a lip color that’s a few shades darker than your natural lip color. Top it off with a high-shine lip gloss to add that extra something you need at night.
For a sultry nighttime look, use a darker shade of your daytime eye shadow to enhance your eyes. Add some to the creases above your eyes, then use the same shade around the outside corners and under your bottom lashes. Apply eyeliner to your top lash, and use liquid eyeliner if you want to add a little more to the look. Avoid adding more mascara, since adding new mascara on top of old usually results in clumps.
Quick And Easy Makeup Tips For Working Women:
1. Use sunscreen every day.
2. Choose colors eye shadow to your eye size and type.
3. Apply lip liner before lipstick to prevent fading.
4. Less use mascara on lower lashes.
5. Always make sure nails are well cared for.
6. Never use powder several times during the day.
7. Apply mask mud mask or egg on your face to preserve youth and promote skin elasticity.
8. Massaging hand at least once a week to increase circulation and nail growth.
9. day makeup should be lighter than makeup for the night.