In most people drink tea in the morning has become a ritual. In addition to sweet tea, black tea is also a lot of people to accompany popular at breakfast.In some people, drinking tea does not taste good if the color is not dark. It turned out that this habit if done too often can cause constipation.
Teas have some side effects and interfere with nutrients and drug action if consumed in large or excessive quantities. Tea may interfere with the absorption of iron from food. Tea may also interfere with certain labs tests, thallium tests, uric acid tests, and vanillylmandelic acid concentrations. Tea may also worsen glaucoma due to increase eye pressure.
Excessive amounts may cause insomnia, anxiety and restlessness, and increased bleeding if used with blood thinners. Again, excessive and continuous drinking of tea may have these effects, but the intake of a few cups of tea or glasses of iced tea a day are innocuous.
Important Don’ts On Drinking Tea:
1. Do not drink tea on an empty stomach. This rule derived from an old Chinese proverb, saying that it is not too good drinking tea on an open heart. Drinking tea, especially very hot or cold tea, on an empty stomach can cause sudden change of temperature in your stomach and spleen, and cause some unwanted side effects.
2. Do not drink tea right before your meal time. Drinking tea right before having meals usually leads to dilution of saliva, loss of appetite and problems with meal digestion. It is recommended not to drink tea 30 minutes before the mealtime.
3. Avoid drinking tea laced with sugar because it causes the substances they contain to be reduced.
4. Do not drink tea all night because it had a lot of substances are oxidized and stale so the impact is not good for the body.
5. Avoid drinking tea during pregnancy and lactation.Because caffeine and stimulant substances in tea can stimulate uterine contractions.In addition to nursing mothers would disrupt production of milk-producing glands, or milk.