Beauty treatments aren’t just reserved for older women. Teens can—and should—get in on the action too. For shiny hair and silky skin, start off with the simple beauty treatments anyone can do, like drinking water and getting enough rest. The earlier you begin to take care of your skin, the better it will be in the long run.
Invigorating and refreshing, a teen facial promotes a clear, healthy, and glowing complexion. There are many salon facial treatments, over-the-counter facial products, and even natural home treatments that can benefit youthful skin.
In addition to a good daily skin care routine, a teen facial can help to unclog blocked pores, reduce oil and diminish the appearance of pores and clear acne. The basic components of a facial include:
- Light cleansing preparation
- Facial steamer use that open the pores
- Deep cleansing
- Exfoliation to improve skin‘s texture
- Facial masks to draw out impurities
- Toning the skin
- Moisturizing to prevent oily renewal
- Get a trim every 6 weeks. This will strip away the dead hair and reveal the fresh new layer of hair.
- Apply half a cup of olive oil to your hair tips in the shower. This will prevent your split ends and if you already have them, it will work to seal them up.
- Take half a cup of egg whites and massage it into your scalp for about 5 minutes. Rinse off with a bit of shampoo. This will make your hair beyond shiny and soft.
- To be pampered and cared for, to feel revitalized and beautiful-few things make a women feel wonderful as a manicure and pedicure. Go ahead and give your hands and feet the care and attention they deserve.
- The natural nail can be extended with a tip or form. Finished nails can be left completely natural or painted with an enamel of your choice.
- Alternatively you may choose a permanent french manicured look with the Forever French pink and white powders. To maintain your enhancements re balancing appointments are recommended every 2 weeks.
Include a regular exercise routine. Sports are one option to keep your body in shape, or if you prefer, get some cardio at home with a treadmill or an exercise bike. The old adage, “you are what you eat” rings true. Stay healthy by eating healthy. Junk food promotes pimples, while fruits and veggies help keep skin and hair shiny and healthy.