1. Before you go to bed, lavish on by Vaseline and after that pop on a pair of cotton gloves. Your hands will be amazingly soft by morning.
2. Do not let the skin on hands dry and moisturize them often to keep off the winkles.Use your face cream on your hands once a week.Do not apply nail polish for few days after every two weeks for better and healthy nails.
3. Wear rubber gloves while working in the sun (i.e. garden).
4. Apply the mixture of orange juice and honey to make your hands soft.
5. Mix glycerin, lemon juice and a few drops of rose water and use it to massage your hands every other day.
If you avoid wearing sunscreen, your hands can become dry and even feel like leather. Apply sunscreen to your hands everyday to keep them soft and protect them from UV rays.
Make a Homemade Hand Treatment
Make your own hand treatment at home with olive oil and sugar to get soft hands. Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar with three to four drops of olive oil in a small bowl. Apply the mixture to your hands and gently massage it into your skin in circular motions. Leave the treatment on your hands for 15 minutes. The sugar will remove the dead skin cells from your hands and the olive oil will moisturize them.