The neck is one of the neglected parts of the body while cleaning other parts of your body. But the fact is that it is one of the areas of the body most vulnerable to skin darkening. This is because the skin is much thinner on the neck than it is on the face, making it more prone to UV damage from natural sunlight and any other forms of UV light.
Neck Care Tips
1. Dark neck can be improved by cleansing and scrubbing with a soft plastic bristled nail brush. This takes out the dead skin and activated lymphatic glands. Occasional bleaches can also help clear out the skin discoloration.
3. Dip a towel in hot water and squeeze extra water. Rub the towel on the neck and scrub. This tip is to reduce dark patches from the neck and steam it at the same time. Repeat this method also reduces the discoloration and fat settled around the neck.
5. Using yoghurt can also help remove the tan on the neck. Apply a layer of yoghurt over the neck area. Leave it on for around 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Apply some regular moisturiser and massage gently.
6. Use a natural scrubber on your neck daily to keep the lymphatic glands active and also to remove dead skin.
8. Neck is prone to getting tanned very easily. So during the time of sun-bath you need to take good care of this part of the body and protect it from direct exposure to sun. A wide rimmed hat will save your neck from direct exposure to sun. But it is better to use a high factor sun block cream.